|I'm Jeff Pistana and I have over ten years of experience as a freelance photographer, working with a wide variety of subjects.|
I offer Portrait, Event, Real Estate, Commercial, Product, Boudoir, Wedding, and any other type of photography you need.
|I also offer video production, for individuals, businesses, events, etc. I am often available on Short Notice!|
Please scroll down for more details about my service as a photographer in Denver, Boulder, and all of Colorado.
|More photos||Weddings||Nikon and Canon cameras|
|I offer several key benefits that most other photographers in Denver, Boulder, and beyond do not offer:|
- My rates are more affordable, simple and straightforward than most other photographers.
- You get all of the photos we shoot, straight out of the camera, to take home with you right away. Most people prefer this arrangement and are perfectly satisfied with this option. RAW (NEF) files are available by request for a small extra fee.
- If your photos require editing, I do that too. Products and Real Estate typically require the most editing. Portraits sometimes benefit from editing, but I usually get them looking pretty good in the camera.
- You completely own everything we shoot. I never make "copyright" claims on photos that you commission and pay for. They belong to you and you can use them and reproduce them however you like without restriction.
- I have a low base fee that includes up to 2 hours of unlimited photos. Time beyond two hours only $25 per hour.
Please call me: 303-665-7504
|I love being a photographer because a good photo can really show the personality of a person, a place, or even an object. And when the light comes in just right, it's really quite magical.|
I have been studying and developing my skills as a photographer for many years. I always loved to play around with my Dad's camera when I was a kid, and I studied darkroom techniques and shot a lot of black and whites back in the film days. Now that we are in the age of digital photography, I continue to be fascinated by the possibilities and adventures that cameras and photographs can create. Video creates all kinds of additional possibilities, and I quickly discovered that I have a knack for knowing what looks good in a scene and what doesn't.
I have lived in the Denver and Boulder metro area of Colorado for many years. Colorado is a great place to live as a photographer because of all the fine weather and great natural beauty, which makes for good outdoor photography all through the year. I know the cities of Denver and Boulder very well and I have shot photographs all over the Front Range from Fort Collins to Colorado Springs, the Western Slope, and beyond.
I have a studio space in Lafayette, which is easy to get to from Denver and Boulder. I have access to other photography studios in Denver and Boulder.
For fun, I love to photograph personal portraits, nature, travel, action, concerts, special events, and anything else that is interesting and exciting. I love unique assignments!
For information on my Nikon and Canon camera equipment, click here. I use both Nikon and Canon cameras.